Eat & drink your way through Barcelona’s exciting food and wine scene. Get to know Spain’s local grapes varieties and pair our outstanding wines with traditional tapas dishes! A food and wine tour designed in…
- People (All Ages)
Our most premium and intimate experience, learn about Barcelona’s culinary heritage while visiting it’s most charming part, the Old Town.
Make the best of your time in Barcelona on this premium experience and let our head sommelier guide you through the medieval streets of La Ribera district. Discover the true gems of the Catalan culinary heritage perfectly paired with great wines from all over Spain.
You can’t miss the chance to explore the Old Town of Barcelona in this small group tour, exchange travel tips with the other guests while you walk the history and taste the tradition.
- 3 hour food & wine tasting tour of Barcelona’s Old Town.
- Enjoy different tasters, including delicious tapas, regional dishes and desserts paired in harmony with 4 different Spanish wines.
- Get the inside scoop on Barcelona’s food and wine scene from a professional sommelier.
- Sample local wines carefully selected to pair with regional dishes.
- Spaces limited to only 8 people, ensuring an intimate and memorable experience.
To start our intimate wine and food journey through the medieval streets of Barcelona’s Old Town we head to a modern fusion tapas bar in the heart of the city. Taste avant-garde style tapas from an interesting young Catalan chef which best reflect Spain moorish heritage. Our chosen wine will be a locally grown white grape variety called Verdejo, one of the local favorites which pairs exquisitely well with the myriad of flavours found on this local gem.
To continue our culinary path, we head in a few steps to try Spain’s Northern cuisine, which is regarded as the most interesting and complex of the country. Here we head to the bar and try the outstanding “pinchos” or bite-sized delicacies that best showcase the care into details of this amazing culinary region. Our wine pairing here consists of a popular wine called Txakoli, a slightly sparkling low alcoholic wine which goes perfectly with seafood and light meats.
At the third stop, we dig into Spain most rural areas. Here pork is king and you’ll see why. Let’s taste a beautifully roasted pork cooked for hours on a brick oven in a dish which celebrates Spain’s most famous dish, paella. Now to match up against these bold flavours we need a big, bold red from Spain most distinctive wine region, La Rioja. Let this beautiful full-bodied red wine transport you through a thousand years of wine making traditions.
Our food and wine journey could not be completed without cheering over a glass of Spain’s sparkling wine, called Cava. This outstanding beverage is carefully selected to pair with different seasonal desserts on our final stop. Enjoy a complete meal with interesting wines with your own personal sommelier!
- Full Meal consisting of various seasonal Spanish dishes.
- Alcoholic Beverages: 4 different glasses of Spanish Wines.
- Professional sommelier to guide you in a culinary journey of food & wines.
- 3 hours of food & wine pairings through different local restaurants.
- Small-Group tour of max 6 people to ensure a personalized experience.
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Tips (optional)
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years, non-alcoholic beverage options available.
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when booking.
- Vegetarians and gluten-free menu options are available upon request.
- We meet all travelers at a starting point
Tour meets at the following address: Plaça de Ramon Berenguer el Gran, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
As frequent travelers, we know that a lot of unforeseen events could happen before your trip. To give you flexibility and better peace of mind, we offer full refunds at any time before the tour for any reason.