Our love for Portugal couldn’t be better reflected with this tour! Let our professional sommelier take you through the cobbled streets of Porto to try the delicious dishes and world-class wines of our country.
Barcelona Food & Wine Tour with a Sommelier
Designed for the curious and those seeking an entertaining afternoon.
- People (All Ages)
Discover Spain’s exceptional wines and delicious food!
It is our mission to bring you on an amazing tour of authentic flavors, we want you to experience the essence of the Spanish culture through our local dishes and wines.
Let us take care of everything as you enjoy your food and wines in this amazing city!
- 3-hours food & wine tasting tour of Barcelona.
- Small group tour limited to 6 persons to provide a personalized experience.
- Savor a variety of tapas and regional dishes paired in harmony with four Spanish wines.
- Discover the gastronomic and wine scene of Barcelona with a professional Sommelier.
- Experience local life through the neighborhoods of Sant Antoni and Poble Sec, two of Barcelona’s current hot spots for restaurants and wine bars.
We will kick off this wine and food journey with our first stop, a local restaurant known for its beautiful presentation of tapas. Don’t be confused, though tapas are smaller dishes, these things can pack powerful flavors that will surprise you!
To counteract all these delicious ingredients, we are going to wash it with a nice glass of Cava, the most popular sparkling wine in Spain, produced just 1 hour away from Barcelona.
Let’s head straight to our second stop, a recently opened wine bar that has quickly caught the attention of every local wine lover in the area. Here, allow us to introduce you to the modern Spanish cuisine paired with both old and new winemaking techniques.
Follow us to the third stop where we will dig further into the fascinating Catalan kitchen. The story of this unique region is truly fascinating and is reflected in its food and wines. Savor the best-known Spanish red wine based on Tempranillo grapes and discover what makes it so special. As in previous stops, we will order all the delicious plates and make the perfect wine pairing while you unwind and enjoy.
Our fourth stop is another special one in which the old Barcelona past blends with the present. We will continue to try various local products and in this case match them with the less known Spanish wine regions that are just as spectacular.
At the finish line, we may or may not say goodbye, we have been known to continue sipping outstanding wines beyond our curfew on some occasions! Come to find out why!
- Small-group tours up to 6 people to ensure safety and promote a personalized experience.
- Professional sommelier to guide you through a culinary tour of food and wine.
- A complete meal composed of several seasonal Spanish dishes.
- 4 glasses of different wines from Spain carefully selected to go along with the food.
- 3-hours of food and wine pairings across 4 different restaurants.
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Tips (optional)
- The minimum age for drinking is 18 and non-alcoholic drinks are also available.
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please notify us at the time of reservation.
- Vegetarian dishes are offered on request. This tour is not recommended for people with celiac disease (due to risk of cross-contamination).
- For groups bigger than 6 people, please send us a message.
- We meet all guests at the meeting point.
Tour meets at the following address: Ronda de Sant Pau, 1, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
As frequent travelers, we know that many unexpected events may occur prior to your trip. To give you flexibility and peace of mind, we offer full refunds anytime prior to the visit for any reason.