Our love for Portugal couldn’t be better reflected with this tour! Let our professional sommelier take you through the cobbled streets of Porto to try the delicious dishes and world-class wines of our country.
- Most Popular!
Barcelona Food & Wine Tour with a Sommelier
Crafted for those passionate about food and wine seeking a lively afternoon.
- People (All Ages)
Discover Spain’s exceptional wines and delicious food!
Embark on a tantalizing taste adventure in Barcelona! Get ready to indulge in the country’s exceptional wines and delectable cuisine. With us, you’ll be taken on a journey filled with authentic flavors and an immersive experience of Spanish culture through its local dishes and wines.
From the rolling hills of the Pyrenees mountains to the sun-kissed vineyards near the Mediterranean coast, discover how Spain’s diverse terroirs give birth to a seemingly endless array of distinctive wine flavors.
Allow us to be your personal guide as you sit back and savor the deliciousness of this amazing city without a worry in the world!
- 3-hours food & wine tasting tour in Barcelona.
- Small group tour limited to 6 persons to provide a personalized experience.
- Savor a variety of tapas and regional dishes paired in harmony with four Spanish wines.
- Discover the food and wine scene of Barcelona with a professional Sommelier.
- Experience local life through the neighborhoods of Sant Antoni and Poble Sec, two of Barcelona’s current hot spots for restaurants and wine bars.
Join us on an epic culinary journey as we visit 4 standout restaurants in this Barcelona food tour! First, get ready to be wowed by the mouth-watering tapas at a local restaurant that’s renowned for its stunning presentation. Despite their modest size, each bite will be bursting with flavor that you won’t soon forget. To balance out the flavors, we’ll raise a glass of Cava, Spain’s favorite sparkling wine that’s made just an hour away from Barcelona.
Follow your personal Sommelier to our next stop, be ready to be impressed by a trendy wine bar that’s taken the city by storm. Savor the essence of contemporary Spanish cuisine while sipping on an exquisite mix of wine crafted through both innovative and traditional winemaking methods.
As we move to our third stop, we’ll delve into the rich and flavorful world of Catalan cuisine. This region’s history and heritage shine through in its food and wine. Get ready to taste Spain’s premier red wines, and discover the unique flavors and aromas that make them so special. And of course, we’ll order delectable dishes that perfectly complement the wine, giving you a chance to sit back, relax, and savor every moment.
At our fourth stop, we’ll delve into the heart of Barcelona and witness the harmonious blend of its rich heritage and modern flair. We’ll continue our journey of taste, indulging in locally-sourced delights and uncovering the hidden gems of Spain’s stunning wine regions.
At the end of our journey, we may or may not part ways – we’ve been known to linger over excellent wines and good company beyond our scheduled time!
Come and see for yourself why this food and wine tasting tour is one of the most unforgettable experiences you’ll have during your trip in Barcelona!
- Small-group tours up to 6 people for a personalized experience.
- A professional sommelier to lead you on an enjoyable food and wine tasting tour.
- A complete meal made up of various seasonal Spanish dishes.
- 4 glasses of diverse Spanish wines expertly chosen to complement the food.
- 3 hours of food and wine tastings in Barcelona at 4 unique restaurants.
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Tips (optional)
- The minimum age for drinking is 18, non-alcoholic drinks are also available.
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please notify us at the time of reservation.
- The exact dishes and locations on this tour may change due to holidays, closures, and seasonal variations.
- Vegetarian dishes are offered on request. This tour is not recommended for people with celiac disease (due to risk of cross-contamination).
- For groups larger than 6 people or corporate events, please contact us.
- Come hungry and wear comfortable shoes, since you’ll be walking between tasting stops.
- We meet all guests at the meeting point.
Tour meets at the following address: Ronda de Sant Pau, 1, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
As frequent travelers, we know that many unexpected events may occur prior to your trip. To give you flexibility and peace of mind, we offer full refunds anytime prior to the starting time of your tour for any reason.