Discover Barcelona’s varied – and delicious – culinary heritage on a food and wine tour through the Old Town. Taste Catalan wines, paella, pintxos, wild mushrooms, and more.
- People (All Ages)
Discover Spain’s delicious wines paired with heavenly food!
It’s our mission to take you on a wild ride of flavors, we want you to experience the essence of our souls through our food and wines. There has not been such an exciting time to be alive and taste so many delicious things. Let us take care of all the thinking while you just have fun and enjoy yourself in this outstanding city!
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people ensures a personalized experience.
- 3-hours food & wine tasting tour of Barcelona.
- Enjoy different tapas plates & regional dishes paired in harmony with 4 Spanish wines.
- Get the inside scoop on Barcelona’s food and wine scene from a professional sommelier.
- Immerse yourself in local life at Sant Antoni and Poble Sec, the current food & wine hotspots districts of Barcelona.
We’ll kick this wine & food journey with our 1st stop, a local spot known for its generous servings of tapas dishes. Do not be confused, although tapas are smaller dishes, these things can pack powerful flavors that will surprise you! To “mitigate” the flavors damage, we will be washing it down with a nice glass of Cava, Spain’s most popular sparkling wine.
Let’s head straight to our 2nd stop, a recently opened wine bar that has quickly gained the attention of all local wine lovers of the area. Here, let us introduce you to the world of natural wines, be sure to come with an open mindset as your preconceptions of wine might be changed forever. Enjoy the ride, we don’t want to spoil the surprise!
Ok, if you are still here, it means you want more! Follow us into the 3rd stop where we’ll be digging in more deeply into the fascinating Catalan cuisine. The history of this unique region is beyond fascinating and it’s reflected in its food and wines. Like the previous stops, we’ll order all the delicious plates and make the perfect wine pairing while you relax & enjoy.
Our 4th stop is another special one where Barcelona’s old past has merged with the present. We’ll keep ordering some outstanding food and matching them in this case with Spain’s lesser-known wine regions which are just spectacular as well. At the finish line, we might or not say goodbye, we’ve been known to keep sipping outstanding wines past our curfew on some occasions! Come and see why!
- Small-Group tour of max 6 people to ensure safety guidelines and promote a personalized experience
- Professional Sommelier to guide you on a culinary journey of food and wine.
- A full meal consisting of various seasonal Spanish dishes
- 4 full glasses of different wines from Spain thoughtfully picked to pair with the food.
- 3-hours of food & wine pairings through 4 different local spots.
- Hand Sanitizer & Face Masks Available Free of Charge.
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Tips (optional)
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years, non-alcoholic beverage options are also available.
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when booking.
- Vegetarians and gluten-free menu options are available upon request.
- We meet all travelers at the meeting point.
Tour meets at the following address: Carrer de Vila i Vilà, 99, 08004 Barcelona
As frequent travelers, we know that a lot of unforeseen events could happen before your trip. To give you flexibility and better peace of mind, we offer full refunds at any time before the tour for any reason.